06 April 2010

Grilled cheese + Pam Beesly = Heart explosion

From the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board -- a cog in the Wisconsin Dairy Producers wheel -- comes the Grilled Cheese Academy, a website dedicated to the fine art of gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. The site features 30 sandwiches and allows users to share their own recipes. And sorry veggie-luvahs, it appears a number of these delicacies contain meat.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. Each of the 30 featured sandwiches has a narrated description. And who is doing the voiceover? Jenna Fischer (aka Pam Beesly-Halpert from The Office)!

I haven't shown the Grilled Cheese Academy to Emily yet, but when I do, I'm guessing her heart will explode from excitement. Incidentally, if you eat too many grilled cheese sandwiches, your heart will also explode...from clogged arteries.

1 comment:

  1. Why haven't you made me any of these sandwiches yet??

    ReplyDelete