09 April 2010

David Cross a debbie-downer about Arrested Development movie

In an interview with TV.com, David Cross (aka Tobias Fünke) was asked...

Should I even ask you about the Arrested Development movie or should we just move on?
[Laughs] I hope this is a harbinger of things to come, because you're the first person who has ever asked me whether you should ask me the question as opposed to just saying "So what's up with the movie?" Hopefully this ushers in a new era of people understanding that there is not going to be a movie. I just don't see it happening. It's been years. Michael Cera is 32 years old now. I will be the first to say it ain't going to happen.
For what it's worth, Michael Cera is actually 21 years old. Even though I'd love to see more Bluth family shenanigans, I've always been worried about a movie not living up to the TV show.

Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment