24 February 2009

A heartfelt apology

A couple weeks back I was substitute teaching and had a horrible experience with a class. They wouldn't shut up (not too unusual), and they wouldn't stop throwing wads of paper at each other (much more unusual). It was pretty useless to fill out any behavior referral slips -- I would've been doing them for almost everyone in the class.

Plainly spoken, they were little shits.

Anywho, I know the class's regular teacher well, and she felt horrible about the whole ordeal and made the class write apologies to me.

Here is my favorite:

I don't know what to say. I don't want to write this, but the teacher said I need to or I'll have to read. So I'm sorry.
I'm serious when I say this one is my favorite. At least the student was being honest....

No comments:

Post a Comment